The organisers of the 16th ETAGRO Conference are committed to providing a high-calibre program and urge you to consider the preparation of your poster carefully.
To ensure this:
- organise the poster units in an orderly manner for a logical flow from top to bottom or left to right
- use headings and colour
- test your poster by laying it out and asking a colleague to critique it
- start the poster with a clear and concise objective. Follow this with a section on experiments or research methods as appropriate and devote the main part of the poster to your results.
- make liberal use of large photos, figures, tables, diagrams, maps etc
- do not attach typewritten sheets to the poster presentation, as it is impossible to read these from a distance
- make full use of your available space.
Posters are not intended as a mechanism for advertising products or services. Posters consisting of commercial brochures describing products or services or that are not of appropriate quality may be rejected on-site.
Authors are encouraged to use the poster submission template.